Friday, June 14, 2013

My review : Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)   
From Goodreads:

     Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?

                       My thoughts:

      I was so excited and thrilled when this book  finally came out! All I could think about is Rush Finlay! More yummy, RAWR effing Rush Finlay!  See? I'm kinda swearing ...  but in a good way! Haha!  I just miss effing Rush Finlay!!! ( There goes another eff word!  ) When I finally got a hold  of a copy.. I was like sweating and shaking with excitement! ( And dancing with glee!! ) 


      First few pages , I drank at the sight of Rush! Gosh! I know I'm at the right moment when I heard all the sexy dirty talks! ( music to my ears! oh yeah! ) And I love it when he goes caveman ape shit protective for Blaire and his unborn son.  Gosh! I really wanted him to be my baby Dadddy!  Forgive me, I can't help but to unleash my fangirling when it comes to Rush! I love , love you Rush Finlay!!!


    But of course , what's Blaire - Rush without the ever present family drama?! ( rolls eyes! ) And who can create havoc other than Nan a.k.a. Rush' spoiled  bratty half sister?! She is the epitome of Bitchiness! The moment she appeared in  the picture... I was like.. Uh oh.. Looks like hell broke  loose! And I can go on and on to describe my intense Hate for Nan! Oh yeah. I'm Nan-hater! She is so manipulative ( even threatening to end her life?! Phuleeeeshhh!)  and almost broke Rush and Blaire's relationship! It got me worried,  'ya know?! I was even holding my breath ... not until Nan was inside a mental facility! Psycho B@&ch!

    I was also introduced to new characters like Harlow, Nan's half sister and Captain, Blaire's half brother. ( Yes, it looks like there are plenty of halves in here! ) I love how Abbi Glines create and interweave these new characters. I can feel that , I'll be seeing a lot of  them on Ms. Glines up coming books ... which I would love, love to read!  And I'm secretly rooting for  Grant-Harlow story! I can't help but smile thinking about the moment Grant laid eyes on Harlow! It was lust-love at first sight! Only that, Harlow does not reciprocate?! Uh-oh!  I bet theirs is as interesting as Rush - Blaire!

   I love how the story turned out.  And their wedding? It was Swoon-fest overload!!! Like, Blaire I cried happy tears! Rush is uber romantic!!! I love the notes that goes along with the Something New, something Blue.. something borrowed... it was sooooooo sweet!!!!! When Blaire  finally walk on the aisle... Rush actually sang for her! Awwwwwwwwwwww! I am melting!  I need to find myself a Rush right now!


   For me, this was the perfect ending!  To see Rush , Blaire.. and baby Nate Rush Finlay ( even his name sounds perfect! ) together as a happy family, made me  sigh ... daydream... and finally say, "Now there's the Happily ever after I've been waiting for!"

                        My Playlist:

"Fallen  Too Far" -by Rush Finlay ( Song for Blaire! )



                 " I do"  by 98 degrees

"I won't give up" by Jason Mraz


                               
                            And I'm giving it :

                               5 swooniest Stars!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment