Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Review : Night Owl by M. Pierce

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1)  
From Goodreads:
Love is unstoppable...

At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.

At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...

Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.

Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.

                                My Thoughts:

      I have no freaking idea what this book is all about  until I started reading it! Yes, I did not read the freaking synopsis! A friend recommended this to me with these words, "It's  50 shade of Grey-ish"... And since I adore Christian Grey and his my 1st ....uhmm, book bf...1st hot book bf ?! Well, you know, nothing beats our firsts! Haha. Let's just say, after 50 shades... I'll never be the same "innocent" Billie again. Haha.

     So, I read it... My gosh! It was.. It was... I am completely lost for words! Night Owl ( his Skype name?)  or Matthew Sky Jr.  ( his real name! ) ...will make Christian Grey look like a... Prude?! ( Is this  the  right term?! ) He was insanely hot!  Imagine, Like all-hotness CG but also a VERY good writer?! His deep words will make you feel intoxicated and leave you wanting for more?  Yes, there's an air of mystery! He is M. Pierce , the best seller author but doesn't want the whole world to know!

     The story begun when he met Hannah a.k.a. Little Bird online. The common factor: they both love to write stories... Anonymously which works best for reclusive the Matt. All are about to change when he accidentally saw Hannah's picture. ( thanks to Hannah's carelessness! Hah! )  He can't forget that face. It stirred something from within... desire. What seems to be an innocent chat ...turned into something sexual and it turned on Matt so much that he thinks about that encounter every waking hour..
“Night.Owl:  A bathrobe...?
Little.Bird:  Yes. It's a soft fuzzy blue bathrobe. Hits me about mid-thigh.
Night.Owl:  Is that all?
Little.Bird:  Yes.”

    Not stopping there, they even do it over the phone! It was sexually charged! I was ... Whoa!!

“I'm about to talk to Matt.
I'm about to hear his voice.
I don't even know this guy.
What the hell am I doing?
He could be a psycho stalker.
We shouldn't cross this line.
I can hang up.
I can hang up now.
Yeah, I'm going to h—
"Hannah?"
I swallowed and slid down the bathroom wall.”

“He sounded sleepy.
He sounded sexy as hell.
I had the overwhelming urge to ask him to keep saying my name. Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Help me come. Warmth bloomed between my legs.”

   Again : Whoa!  I can feel the atmosphere starting to change around here! ...like , how come it's getting warmer now ?!  *fanning myself furiously!* I could just imagine if these two are burning the telephone lines, what more when they finally meet?! I'm sure temperature will rise a lot higher!

     My guess was right! When these two finally meet? At the most ungodly hour, it's flaming desire!!! I can feel and even see the passion between them in the most graphic way! Boy! First, I was fanning furiously...then I'm blushing  the deepest shade of red! My oh my! Their first encounter was topnotch hot! Hannah would never expect to be "taken" inside the Night Owl's luxurious car! And did she like it?? Uh-oh.. Speechless? And I am about to hyperventilate!

     That did not stop there! As these two keep on seeing each other to fuel their burning.... needs... Each encounter was insanely  infernal... shockingly hotter  ?! The dirty talking? Way extreme!  The kinky "toys" ? Don't get me started! Haha. Matt Sky Jr., you are one delicious depraved man! 

     My goodness! I can't even say the "other" things they've done?! And I tried to make my Pink Blog, uhmm, NOT PG-rated or R-rated for that matter. Matt-Hannah doing it?!  I was like  :

...... like this in between those  very... uhm, well-described scenes:
...and almost like this the entire time:

    Well, did I tell you that Matt was super mysterious? Sure , he can make every girl's R-rated fantasies come true. Go ask Hannah for proof?! Or go read this book!  I have suspicions that there something off about him. I get it, he's a writer... so he is moody.. mercurial.. go figure. But there's something deeper than that! And yes, I was glued to every pages.... until the epilogue! Wha--what? Di--did I missed something? I tried to reread the last chapter.... No... nothing  to answer my questions! What did just happened? I was.. I was... I don't know what to say?! But maybe these words are sufficient enough : " M. Pierce, @%@?!! ( so close to cursing! Oooops?! Haha!) , you just made me one impatient woman! " NEED.TO.KNOW.WHAT.WAS.THAT.

      I'll be keeping an eye on you , M. Pierce! Looking forward for my Matthew Sky Jr fix soon? Ooh, please don't say ...WAIT.

            I'm giving this book :
     3 Will Make You Explode Stars!


1 comment: