Monday, July 21, 2014

My Review : Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea

Little Black Book
From Goodreads:
My name’s Sebastian Black, and I want to buy you. I could have any woman I want, but I choose you. 
NO RELATIONSHIP, JUST SEX. 

Here’s my offer… 
I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us. 

There are only two rules: 
DON'T EVER DENY ME. 
DON'T FALL IN LOVE. 

If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops. 

Do we have an understanding? 

                My Thoughts:


Well... Sebastian Black made me think of Christian Grey . Well... If you think of Mr. Grey naming his subs after Disney to Looney tunes characters?! Bambi..Wilma.. Betty are some or few names in his little black book and on speed dial! One call is all it takes ...then pleasureville is on!

Money, power and his good looks made everything so easy ... but Sebastian is insatiable, not until he finds his Jessica Rabbit. Rosslyn Harris is his Jessica Rabbit.

Sebastian Black can truly make your fantasies come to life! He's an alpha male who knows just the right moves to make a woman lose herself. Just like the innocent Roz, when Sebastian made her his Jessica Rabbit....she became Jessica Rabbit. It's not surprising because... just because he's Sebastian Black! Hah. 

I knooooow, Sebastian sounds... a little looney?! What's with this cartoon character fetish anyways?! Well, clearly he doesn't do this name thing , because it complicates everything. Or was it more of he fears something? 

Though the story was a little predictable, I admit I truly enjoy every page. Every page with Sebastian Black! Gosh. He can make you squirm, squeal..and do feel things you dare not confess! Yes . That. Sebastian Black. 

I got a lot of fave "Sebastian moments" and it ranges from hot to hottest!

“Here’s what I’m offering you.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little black book. “I’ll put your number in my book, and when I want you, I’ll call you”
“And when I call you, you’ll come, in more ways than one. I promise, beautiful girl, it will be mutually pleasurable for both of us.”

ME: Call me, Baby!!!

“Let’s play a game,” I said, running my fingers up her tense back.
“What kind of game?”
“It’s called Sebastian says.”

Me: Bring it on!!! Rawwwrrrr!!


Ooh! I got more! But I leave the rest for you to discover... 

If you're looking for a quick titillating read, then you'll enjoy this book. Go ...and meet Sebastian Black.



         I'm giving this book:

4 Sexy-as-Sebastian-kind of Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment