Friday, October 24, 2014

My Review : Right Kind Of Wrong by Chelsea Fine

Right Kind of Wrong (Finding Fate, #3)
From Goodreads:
Sometimes wrong can feel oh so right . . .

Jenna Lacombe needs complete control, whether it’s in the streets . . . or between the sheets. So when she sets out on a solo road trip to visit her family in New Orleans, she’s beyond annoyed that the infuriatingly sexy Jack Oliver wants to hitch a ride with her. Ever since they shared a wild night together last year, he’s been trying to strip away her defenses one by one. He claims he’s just coming along to keep her safe-but what’s not safe for her is prolonged exposure to the tattooed hottie.

Jack can’t get Jenna out from under his skin. She makes him feel alive again after his old life nearly destroyed him-and losing her is not an option. Now Jack’s troubles are catching up to him, and he’s forced to return to his hometown in Louisiana. But when his secrets put them both in harm’s way, Jenna will have to figure out how far she’s willing to let love in . . . and how much she already has.



                         My Thoughts:



      "Right kind of Wrong" was the third book from the Finding Fate series. I love this  as much as the first and second book. If you ask me to describe each book in one word, this would be my answer:

1 . Best Kind of  Broken ---> The SWEETEST!

2.  Perfect Kind of Trouble ----> The "FUN-NEST" ! ( If there's such thing as that word?! )

3.  Right Kind of Wrong ----> This is the STEAMIEST!!!  Yes! Big Yes!  ..and Big thanks to Jack!


     Jack is just... damn HOT and sweet at the same time!!! He is that kind of guy who will protect you at all cost... at the same time he's THAT  kind of guy who's not afraid to say that three magic words  and really mean  EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.  If I put Jack in a mathematical equation .. ( Hah! there is?!!  ) ... it's  MUSHY-BALL + MUSCLES = JACK !!!  Seeeee?! If only MATH  is as interesting as this? I would be majoring in MATHEMATICS!  haha! ( no kidding! ) So, no need to ask me if I. Love. Jack?  Because I do. I do!

    Jenna, the love interest... well, was something else. I don't like her at all!  Jenna = ANNOYING  I mean, I love that she was a loving grand daughter, a loving sister...independent.. but not to  THAT extent. THAT  she won't fall in love???? THAT she won't settle?? I understood  her notions of love and what it did to her grandma and mom, but really???? Could that really happen to her??? With Jack????  Jenna.. Jenna.... Stop over thinking?  Will ya?!

   
     Super annoying Jenna  +  Super lovable Jack = Perfect  balance of everything! ( Strange Math! ) Yes , a lot of angst ( thanks to Jenna! ) but also a  lot of swoon worthy, "Awwwwwww" inducing moments. ( Courtesy of Jack of course! Well, thank you Jack. * batters eyelashes* )

     I love their chemistry. Ifelt the undeniable connection there. And when they do try to "physically connect":...my oh my! For me, that was the hottest  love scene Ms. Chelsea Fine  has written! I read a lot of steamy scenes but the ones with Jack and Jenna really stood out. There was that connection that was beyond physical level. I felt that it was something more, specially for Jack. And I love him for making Jenna feel that "something. "

Overall,  I love this book and  if Ms. Fine was still planning to write more on this series? I would gladly and excitedly wait and read it for sure!

     

                     My Rating:

            5 I-LOVE-JACK-AND-JENNA  STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment